The Digital Body Analyser Scale utilizes Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to measure a range of personal statistics including: weight (Up to 150Kg), Body Fat (5-50% range), hydration (20-70% range), bone mass, muscle mass and BMI. Additionally, however, the product can hold personalized statistics and records for up to 10 individuals, measuring using several units (KG/P/LB/ST).
The scale boasts a sleek design with a tempered glass finish, stainless-steel accents, and an easy-to-read LCD digital screen (7.4cm x 3.1cm).
Why use the Digital Body Analyser Scale:
- The scales are safe and easy to use.
- Are a great way to monitor weight change over time.
- In general, Digital scales are more accurate than mechanical ones.
- You can check your bone’s health without regular visits to health centres.
Uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA)
Tempered glass with black/blue and stainless-steel accents
High visibility with a large 7.4cm x 3.1cm LCD digital screen
Holds personalised statistical records for up to 10 people
Measures in a range of units: KG/P/LB/ST
Measures a range of personal stats: Body fat (5-50% Range), weight (Up to 150Kg), hydration (20-70 percent range), bone mass, muscle mass and BMI
Displays weights in .10kg/100-gram increments
1 x Fit Smart Electronic Body Fat Scale
1 x User manual
- digital body analysis scale
- digital fat analyzer
- digital body weight scales with fat analyser